Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Weekend Recap

Hey everyone so I have just finished up my weekend. I ate dinner and and I am typing this blog post. Experienced my first homecoming in high school.  I was working at the DECA stand. Homecoming was okay. It was a little boring because I could not see the game from where I was selling food and merchandise, but overall it was a good time because I was able to see my friends. My family has been doing renovations to the house and we recently got a new billiards table. I have been playing a lot and I think my skills have improved greatly since we have gotten it. I am very excited for tomorrow because I am doing a project in social studies and I get to work with my friends. On Saturday after homecoming I wine to my friends little sister's birthday party at pump it up. It was not my best experience there but it was fun. I think that I am starting to like this blog project a lot I am thinking about doing it during my entire school career. This is my second blog post for fun but it's a good concept for the students to express how they feel on the Internet. It also gives the students a voice on the web. That's all I really have to say for this post until next time... The Rosenthal Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment