Friday, September 30, 2016

High School Experience

So far in high school I have had a very good experience as a freshman. There is a whole lot more freedom in the high school than in the middle school. The bad thing is that I don't get to see all of my friends because we don't have the same lunch period this year. Probably my favorite teacher this year is Mr. Reiff. He is my favorite because he is so funny in class. The worst thing in high school is probably that I have no classes with my closest friends. What I really like about high school is that we get to use our iPads in class so taking notes is much easier, some people us their iPads to play games but I only use it for work. At first when I came to the high school I was so nervous because I was thinking to myself OMG how am I supposed to ind all my classes around the school, but I felt that way about the middle school and now the middle school and the high school feel very small because I know how to get around. What I also like about the high school is that there are so many more clubs than the middle school so now I understand why my brother gets home so late. Maybe I should come home late like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment