Tuesday, September 27, 2016

God Characterization

From this lesson I have changed my prospective on God because it is showing me how mush God just doesn't care about the human race. In all of the flood stories God wipes out the entire human race because they hurt him from one little thing. From this lesson I have now gotten a fearful look at good because at any one moment God can destroy the entire world if one person does a little thing wrong. I am starting to lose faith in God and being fearful about him because he will wipe out and kill the entire world with no regret because he looks down at humans. When examining the characterization of God in the Old Testament it is denying my belief in God because it shows how he would kill flesh man in 1 second and wouldn't care at all because he has complete control over everyone and everything. This is denying my beliefs in God because I was taught that God is great not that God will kill everyone if he wants to and won't care. I am taught that God cares about each and everyone of us but in this lesson he doesn't care about anything only himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment